Startup Podcast: Andrew Filev, CEO & Founder of Wrike (Part1)
🔊 Listen here:
Investor Series | Andrew Filev, Wrike
In Part 1 of this 2-part episode, we talk to Andrew Filev, the founder and CEO of Wrike, a cloud-based work management platform and one of the fastest growing companies in North America according to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 List in 2017.
- The reason for Wrike’s growth
- The immigration path from Russia to Silicon Valley
- How he came up with the idea for Wrike
- How and why he decided to bootstrap the company and how successful that was
- Strategies Wrike employed as a company that led to early success
- How he dealt with the psychological and company pressures that early startups face
- The thought process behind raising Series A and Series B rounds
If you like what you hear, please rate, review and subscribe so that we can keep bringing you more investors!
Tour our offices, and see why this is the best place to grow your startup.