Podcast: Investor Series – Nick Triantos, Ignition Partners (Part 1)
Investor Series | Nick Triantos, Ignition Partners
Welcome to the Silicon Valley Startup Podcast, hosted by Founders Floor – an immersive coworking accelerator that mentors and backs startups in Silicon Valley.
This episode is part of our Investor Series where we invite expert Silicon Valley investors share their wisdom with you on the fundraising process.
In this episode, we hear from Nick Triantos, Venture Partner at Ignition Partners in Part 1 of a 2 part episode – Part 2 will be released next week.
Ignition is a well-known VC firm in the Bay Area that invests in startups at Seed and Series A stages. They’ve had over 60 successful exits and are actively investing out of their fifth fund of $200 million.
- How to manage the transition from being a highly technical founder to a well-rounded business CEO
- What he looks for in a startup at each funding round
- Post-funding expectations
- Managing rapid startup growth (including managing company culture during these periods), and
- Advice on how to persevere through hard times.If you like what you hear, please rate, review and subscribe so that we can keep bringing you more tech and startup news each week!
If you like what you hear, please rate, review and subscribe so that we can keep bringing you more tech and startup news each week!
Tour our offices, and see why this is the best place to grow your startup.