Podcast: Investor Series – Nick Triantos, Ignition Partners (Part 2)
Investor Series | Nick Triantos, Ignition Partners
This podcast episode is part of our Investor Series where we invite expert Silicon Valley investors share their wisdom with you on the fundraising process.
In this episode, we hear from Nick Triantos, Venture Partner at Ignition Partners in Part 2 of a 2 part episode. Take a look at our back catalog for Part 1 of the episode – it should be 2 episodes back.
Ignition is a well-known VC firm in the Bay Area that invests in startups at Seed and Series A stages. They’ve had over 60 successful exits and are actively investing out of their fifth fund of $200 million.
- How to start thinking about selling your company as a founding team
- The kind of startups that would entice him to invest
- Rules of thumb for figuring out a valuation
- Views on M & A trends in the software industry
- What happens with convertible notes, and
- Where he sees the VC landscape heading in terms of ICOs in the next few years.
If you like what you hear, please rate, review and subscribe so that we can keep bringing you more tech and startup news each week!
Interested in taking your startup to the next level?