Startup Podcast: Santi Subotovsky, Emergence Capital (part 2)
🔊 Listen here:
Investor Series | Santi Subotovsky, Emergence Capital
In this episode of our Investor Series, we talk to Santi Subotovsky, investor at Emergence Capital, in Part 1 of a 2-part episode. Emergence Capital was awarded best venture capital firm of the year in 2017 by the National Venture Association and Santi has recently experienced a lot of success as one of the early investors in the now publicly-traded, Zoom.
- his background and how he reached the successful position he’s in today
- what his immigration path was like to the US from Argentina
- his transition from entrepreneur to investor
- what’s next for Emergence Capital
- how they spot the best companies and early talent like Zoom and Salesforce.com
- what metrics to focus on as a startup
If you like what you hear, please rate, review and subscribe so that we can keep bringing you more investors!
Tour our offices, and see why this is the best place to grow your startup.