Podcast: Investor Series – Scott Kupor, Andreessen Horowitz (Part 2)
Scott Kupor – Managing Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
This is Part 2 of our Fireside Chat with Scott Kupor, managing partner at Andreessen Horowitz. In this episode, we cover off a wide range of topics around the fundraising process from Scott’s experience at the firm that currently has $2.7 billion under management.
Here are some of the topics Scott talks about:
– How does Andreessen Horowitz feel about sole founders?
– What should founders be looking for from VCs?
– What do VCs view as seed stage and Series A investment?
– What does the fundraising process look like?
– Key differences between seed and institutional round
– What is/isn’t traction?
If you enjoy this podcast, please rate, review and subscribe to get updates on our regular releases.
Tour our offices, and see why this is the best place to grow your startup.