Podcast: The Weekly Roundup – February 1, 2019
The Weekly Roundup – February 1, 2019
Welcome to our tech and startup podcast show, The Weekly Roundup. This show is part of the Silicon Valley Startup Podcast, which is brought to you by Founders Floor, a coworking accelerator for startups here in Silicon Valley.
At the end of every week, we’ll bring you a roundup of the latest articles and trends from VCs, interest pieces from around the web, and the need-to-know tech and startup news from the past week.
In this episode on February 1, 2019, we cover:
- The reasons behind Tesla releasing all of its patents
- Management essentials for startups according to a VC
- Apple’s shutdown of apps that Facebook uses
- Disparities in health care and AI
- How tech salaries are stagnating, and
- New communications technology using laser audio techniques.
If you enjoy this podcast, please rate, review and subscribe to get updates on our regular releases.
Tour our offices, and see why this is the best place to grow your startup.