Podcast: The Weekly Roundup – February 17, 2019
The Weekly Roundup – February 17, 2019
Welcome to our tech and startup podcast show, The Weekly Roundup. This show is part of the Silicon Valley Startup Podcast, which is brought to you by Founders Floor, a coworking accelerator for startups here in Silicon Valley.
At the end of every week, we’ll bring you a roundup of the latest articles and trends from VCs, interest pieces from around the web, and the need-to-know tech and startup news from the past week.
In this week’s Weekly Roundup on February 17, 2019, we cover:
- The context behind Amazon’s shift out of New York
- The next big thing in the gaming industry
- How to navigate startup salaries after a funding round
- Revolutionary AI tech that creators aren’t releasing due to fears of misuse
- A Tinder-style app for cows
If you like what you hear, please rate, review and subscribe so that we can keep bringing you more tech and startup news each week!
Amazon “Swipes Left” On New York City – Haystack VC
Why Google Rejected Berlin – CityLab
Apex Legends Quickly Surpasses Fortnite – Thurrott
Interested in taking your startup to the next level?