Podcast: The Weekly Roundup – February 8, 2019
The Weekly Roundup – February 8, 2019
Welcome to our tech and startup podcast show, The Weekly Roundup. This show is part of the Silicon Valley Startup Podcast, which is brought to you by Founders Floor, a coworking accelerator for startups here in Silicon Valley.
At the end of every week, we’ll bring you a roundup of the latest articles and trends from VCs, interest pieces from around the web, and the need-to-know tech and startup news from the past week.
In this week’s Weekly Roundup on February 1, 2019, we cover:
- What has really changed in venture capital
- The pros and cons of SAFE or convertible notes
- Innovative hiring practices to try
- The two things you need to get from early customers and more.
- The White House and 5G
- The Boring Company’s next target, and
- The startup reimagining packagingIf you like what you hear, please rate, review and subscribe so that we can keep bringing you content you’re interested in.
Our 6 Must Reads for Hiring Tactics that Break the Mold
Tour our offices, and see why this is the best place to grow your startup.