Startup Podcast: Santi Subotovsky, Emergence Capital
🔊 Listen here:
Investor Series | Santi Subotovsky, Emergence Capital
In this episode of our Investor Series, we talk to Santi Subotovsky, investor at Emergence Capital, in Part 1 of a 2-part episode. Emergence Capital was awarded best venture capital firm of the year in 2017 by the National Venture Association and Santi has recently experienced a lot of success as one of the early investors in the now publicly-traded, Zoom.
- his background and how he reached the successful position he’s in today
- what his immigration path was like to the US from Argentina
- his transition from entrepreneur to investor
- what’s next for Emergence Capital
- how they spot the best companies and early talent like Zoom and Salesforce.com
- what metrics to focus on as a startup
If you like what you hear, please rate, review and subscribe so that we can keep bringing you more investors!
Interested in taking your startup to the next level?