Podcast: Investor Series – Scott Kupor, Andreessen Horowitz (Part 2)
Scott Kupor – Managing Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
This is Part 2 of our Fireside Chat with Scott Kupor, managing partner at Andreessen Horowitz. In this episode, we cover off a wide range of topics around the fundraising process from Scott’s experience at the firm that currently has $2.7 billion under management.
Here are some of the topics Scott talks about:
– How does Andreessen Horowitz feel about sole founders?
– What should founders be looking for from VCs?
– What do VCs view as seed stage and Series A investment?
– What does the fundraising process look like?
– Key differences between seed and institutional round
– What is/isn’t traction?
If you enjoy this podcast, please rate, review and subscribe to get updates on our regular releases.
Interested in taking your startup to the next level?