Podcast: The Weekly Roundup – February 8, 2019
The Weekly Roundup – February 8, 2019
Welcome to our tech and startup podcast show, The Weekly Roundup. This show is part of the Silicon Valley Startup Podcast, which is brought to you by Founders Floor, a coworking accelerator for startups here in Silicon Valley.
At the end of every week, we’ll bring you a roundup of the latest articles and trends from VCs, interest pieces from around the web, and the need-to-know tech and startup news from the past week.
In this week’s Weekly Roundup on February 1, 2019, we cover:
- What has really changed in venture capital
- The pros and cons of SAFE or convertible notes
- Innovative hiring practices to try
- The two things you need to get from early customers and more.
- The White House and 5G
- The Boring Company’s next target, and
- The startup reimagining packagingIf you like what you hear, please rate, review and subscribe so that we can keep bringing you content you’re interested in.
A Deep Dive into What Has Really Changed in Venture Capital
White House poised to take action on AI, 5G
Raising A SAFE Or Convertible Note In Between Rounds
The Two Things You Need From Early Customers that Matter More than Cash
The Boring Company’s Next Tunnel Could Come to This Hi-Tech City
Loop Wants Us to Rethink Consumption. It Seems Like a Logistical Disaster That Might Actually Work.
No online shopping company can figure out how to quit this one plastic bag
Our 6 Must Reads for Hiring Tactics that Break the Mold
Interested in taking your startup to the next level?