Startup Podcast: Andrew Filev, CEO & Founder of Wrike (Part1)
🔊 Listen here:
Investor Series | Andrew Filev, Wrike
In Part 1 of this 2-part episode, we talk to Andrew Filev, the founder and CEO of Wrike, a cloud-based work management platform and one of the fastest growing companies in North America according to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 List in 2017.
- The reason for Wrike’s growth
- The immigration path from Russia to Silicon Valley
- How he came up with the idea for Wrike
- How and why he decided to bootstrap the company and how successful that was
- Strategies Wrike employed as a company that led to early success
- How he dealt with the psychological and company pressures that early startups face
- The thought process behind raising Series A and Series B rounds
If you like what you hear, please rate, review and subscribe so that we can keep bringing you more investors!
Interested in taking your startup to the next level?