Startup Podcast: Andrew Filev, CEO & Founder of Wrike (Part2)
🔊 Listen here:
Investor Series | Andrew Filev, CEO & Founder of Wrike (Part 2)
In Part 2 of this 2-part episode, we talk to Andrew Filev, the founder and CEO of Wrike, a cloud-based work management platform and one of the fastest growing companies in North America according to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 List in 2017.
- How the company behaved differently post-funding rounds
- Pitfalls founders should look out for after they raise a funding round
- How he approaches attracting and retaining quality employees
- The future of collaborative work management with increasing numbers of remote workers
- How they coped with migrating to new technologies to keep up
- Top books he’d recommend on product and entrepreneurship
- How he balanced his own product vision with customer feedback
If you like what you hear, please rate, review and subscribe so that we can keep bringing you more investors!
Interested in taking your startup to the next level?